• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two solid mid-grade Atlas books SOLD and CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Howdy everybody,

I'm posting two solid looking mid-grade raw Atlas books

The usual, no Probies, & no HOSer's

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

Uncanny Tales #50 Metro called it a 7.5, I'm calling it a 5.25. The front cover presents real nicely with great, vibrant inks and gloss, with a bit of spine wear. The back cover has a small tear at the top, an "A" written in pen on the upper right corner, some creasing in the upper right by the "A", and some light creasing along the spine which could be pressed out, and a firm crease on the lower left of the back cover that I don't believe could be pressed out. $65 SOLD

Marvel Tales #159 (Final issue) Metro called it a 7.5, I'm calling it a 6.25. The front cover presents real nicely with solid inks. The front cover has a small subscription crease that has a tiny bit of color break above the blue "M" in Marvel, and a little bit of spine wear. The back cover has a tiny tear on the middle-left, a store stamp on the upper left, and a light crease also on the upper left, and some light dings along the back spine that could be pressed out. $80 SOLD