• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE INHUMANS #1

9 posts in this topic

I wonder if Marvel used the word 'Uncanny' on here before they added it to the X-Men title?

Looks like this came out the month that X-Men 95 came out, so I think they did.

Interesting as it appears as if Marvel are now phasing out mutants and focusing more on the Inhumans in their current books.

I wonder if Marvel used the word 'Uncanny' on here before they added it to the X-Men title?

Interesting as it appears as if Marvel are now phasing out mutants and focusing more on the Inhumans in their current books.

That is referred to as the "Suck it, Fox" stratagem.

That is referred to as the "Suck it, Fox" stratagem.

Indeed. Makes sense to me. Most also explain why the FF book is a load of bollocks.

The Inhumans series is really sweet… :cloud9:

Indeed it is! I clearly remember that magical time back then when all these great new series were coming out.Inhumans,Champions,Eternals,Nova,Skull the Slayer,Omega. :preach:

*sigh*

Glad I replaced my runs a few years back. :insane: