• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Year's Resolutions?

8 posts in this topic

I have several resolutions, not all dealing with comics:

1) Not waste so much time over the next several months, so that I can get my thesis done by April.

2) Give up fast food, except for Arby's smile.gif

3) Avoid purchasing any books on eBay until I can get a real job and can actually afford it, then I'll start working on my SA collection.

4) Eventually give a bunch of moderns to charity or someone who can enjoy them.

Find at least one new musician to add to my favorites, strive to be the best father to my daughter, always give to charities when possible, try and still stay off the cigarettes (2&1/2 years now), grade as consistently as possible, try and find a woman that's single but, not crazy and rock out at every forum dinner with you crazy guys and gals! thumbsup2.gif

I have become very good friends with some of you and some of you I still just know and like through these boards. I would like to thank you for making 2004 a better year for knowing you and looking forward to our continued time on these boards, at conventions, and at the forum dinners in 2005! acclaim.gif