• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB RAW Pedigrees............

63 posts in this topic

Poke fun at Doug? Of course I wouldn't poke fun at a comic junkie who pushed prices on most collections up because "he had to have them", then sold them off when the next best thing came around.

I guess I still don't get it. If I had the money to complete a collection half as big as Doug's I think the last thing I'd worry about is if other people thought I was a "comic junkie" or whether people thought I overpaid. Big deal. Since when does a dealer care if someone drives up the market prices or hates when someone is after him because he wants to buy high grade books all of the time?

I miss Doug's enthusiam and love for the hobby on these boards, I'd wish he post more often. Even if what you said was true I think its just uncalled for, especially when directed at someone who is as polite and classy as Doug. Anyways I'm done on this subject, let's stick to comics.

Onwards and upwards...

Have to agree with the enthusiasm for the Spokanes. I have two Spokanes with not only bone-white pages, but one of them has a bone-white background COVER...not a hint of yellowing....it's absolutely amazing. Next to the Church books, Spokanes are my fave pedigree. Definitely one of the "real deals" that's worth the multiples.