• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*NEW* ALL COLLECTORS! Custom made comic book decoupaged shoes!

38 posts in this topic

*** PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PURCHASING**** FINAL PRICE WILL CHANGE BASED ON THEME, SIZE, & STYLE OF SHOE. SHIPPING IS NOT LISTED IN THIS. FOR SHIPPING COST PLEASE CONTACT ME. PRICES ON OTHER'S LISTED IN ETSY OR EBAY ARE UP TO TRIPLE TIMES MY COST! MY PRICES WILL STAY LOWER THEN ALL OTHER SELLERS FOR THESE.***

The shoes in the pictures are custom orders for other customers. These is just examples of what I can do and the types of shoes... if you do not see something you like - just ask!

I make custom collaged shoes using comic books, magazines, disney books, etc. No pair of shoes will be like the other. I do these on many types of shoes. If you do not like to type of shoe I use, I can buy what you would like or you can send the shoes to me. I can do just about any style and theme. Please contact me for details. Final pricing & shipping is determined by the style of shoe, size and theme. Please send inquiries before clicking for purchase. You will find my shoes are for less cost then most on here. PLEASE SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR PICS OF COMPLETED SHOES!

You can PM me on facebook at :

https://www.facebook.com/KomicKicks

Komickicks@yahoo.com

*** NOTE**** These shoes are not in affilation or relatation to any brands such as Marvel, DC, Disney, etc. These are made from products I have purchased and they are used in the art of collaging and crafting.

Shoe types:

canvas slip on

canvas w/ laces (like keds)

Tome style (not really Toms)

Converse style

pumps or high heels

etc.

Komickicks@yahoo.com

149892.jpg.1cef322d23c6538fa8a99855926bee97.jpg

149893.jpg.c0d768fc6df689a5de82bd09535686c0.jpg

149894.jpg.150c421d5403748b9e467a87f88d0f86.jpg

149895.jpg.d18e3c4bf85f82dbef3b0da371cfabd8.jpg

149896.jpg.706d1904bafb0ef1119a703f87ba5183.jpg

*************************** TODAY ONLY ~ offer ends at 6pm central. Buy 1 pair, get second pair for just $10 plus shipping. ( basically means a all labor on second pair is free! ) must submit and pay for order by 6pm today. This offer only applies to new orders. Email me or text me for details. 940-230-0086****************

***TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL I AM CLOSED FOR A WHILE***

-If you are planning on placing Christmas orders - please do so ASAP because I will only take so many and I already have a running list of paid orders thus for for Christmas. Once I am full capacity - I will not be taking anymore orders until a while after the first of the year.

If you would like a quote - please message me. If you are wanting to order multple pairs - please message me so I can possibly make a special for you based on what you are wanting

Thank you to all the orders I have received - it has been a blessing! Tons of orders - thank you all!

TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL CLOSED FOR UPCOMING CONVENTIONS & SPECIAL PROJECTS!

**** additional info****

TODAY will be the last day I take any requests for any theme other than comic related (super hero, etc) , horror (walking dead, freddie, Dexter, etc), Disney, Minecraft, Dr. who, Star Wars, etc.

I will no longer do other types of themes. No sports....

I will still do "sweet 16" shoes, wedding shoes... etc.

If you would like something special or a type I mentioned I no longer do, please message me on here privately for us to discuss.

Feel free to text me 940-230-0086, message me on here, or message me on Facebook. :)

Sorry - found original post to keep using! i will find out how to delete the other.

***TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL I AM CLOSED FOR A WHILE***

-If you are planning on placing Christmas orders - please do so ASAP because I will only take so many and I already have a running list of paid orders thus for for Christmas. Once I am full capacity - I will not be taking anymore orders until a while after the first of the year.

If you would like a quote - please message me. If you are wanting to order multple pairs - please message me so I can possibly make a special for you based on what you are wanting

Thank you to all the orders I have received - it has been a blessing! Tons of orders - thank you all!

TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL CLOSED FOR UPCOMING CONVENTIONS & SPECIAL PROJECTS!

**** additional info****

TODAY will be the last day I take any requests for any theme other than comic related (super hero, etc) , horror (walking dead, freddie, Dexter, etc), Disney, Minecraft, Dr. who, Star Wars, etc.

I will no longer do other types of themes. No sports....

I will still do "sweet 16" shoes, wedding shoes... etc.

If you would like something special or a type I mentioned I no longer do, please message me on here privately for us to discuss.

Feel free to text me 940-230-0086, message me on here, or message me on Facebook.

Message or text me for my specials on the following themes for Christmas orders:

Batman

Batman & Robin

Batman & Joker

Joker & Harvey Quinn

Harvey Quinn

Poison Ivy

Star Wars (imagine this done on a converse style!!!!)

Super Girl...

Super Man

Hulk

Iron Man

Avengers

Spider Man

I have a lot of really cool images for these characters.