• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*NEW* ALL COLLECTORS! Custom made comic book decoupaged shoes!

38 posts in this topic

Nope... I am cutting up my won material I have bought and paid for. I am making crafts with it. Its decoupaging. I worked with a copyright attorney first before I started this. I am repourposing my items I already paid for... I am also not representing them as being from those brands as staed in my feed and my Facebook page.

It is images I am using fro collaging. Completely safe / legal.

thanks

As long as they are personalized, and a craft work, I guess it’s not a problem. :)

Unless he produces, say, Spider-Man shoes all the same and in large quantities, but then it becomes industrial, and of course the copyright should fully apply.

Not correct in the U.S.

I was not speaking for Italy as opposed to (whatever) other country.

I was just going by common sense, and that should suffice in cases like this.

Out of curiosity as I am not a copyright expert, but if you do not have a license to sell copyrighted material, is what you are doing legal?

Jeez, ask her if she downloads movies or file shares while your at it....

Not sure how that is relevant. The OP answered my question.

im just gonna go ahead and say this... if you are not on my post to buy shoes... go to another post. Nothing I do is your business bottom line.

again - I have gone thru all steps needed to make these shoes legally.

Please take all this conversatuion to another post as this post i created is for people to see shoes I make and question prices.

again, thank you :)

Most recent completed pair. A customer shipped thee Nike's to me and asked me to use these specific images and I only decoupaged the areas asked. I love these!!!

He is really into Austin TX graffiti and spray paint and wierd art.

These shoes are for a guy who hits his 1 year sobriety from heroin today. That is why I put 10-10-13 on the back of the shoe (requested by customer).

Some of these images was his art work!!!!

150292.jpg.fedac21c5803abbc8a9781bf92a30704.jpg

150293.jpg.c3d03c595e8d52cc8eec94cd06248c4b.jpg

150294.jpg.11451e6ce9315f2b3cc71e784700a94e.jpg

150295.jpg.bda1c1063871653026d38d2fc7c8ece9.jpg

150296.jpg.14c0358aaaef5d19ceafe2cca7f25bac.jpg

MORE PICS - upclose

Most recent completed pair. A customer shipped thee Nike's to me and asked me to use these specific images and I only decoupaged the areas asked. I love these!!!

He is really into Austin TX graffiti and spray paint and wierd art.

These shoes are for a guy who hits his 1 year sobriety from heroin today. That is why I put 10-10-13 on the back of the shoe (requested by customer).

Some of these images was his art work!!!!

150297.jpg.8f476a58730dac37988d32de145cefd5.jpg

150298.jpg.3ef6075d44b4f7e5a135b33c6a97fdd8.jpg

150299.jpg.bb5a5cedf164af649fdfe274137d0ace.jpg

150300.jpg.7dce184b1aef98b9fceef0140c1dddfb.jpg

150301.jpg.021a3eabda1be4d8c1d56ea516b9b602.jpg

ATTENTION TWO DAY ONLY SALE: A few to choose from ~ this will be the last sale for the remainder of the year. Shoe orders sold during this sale will be the last orders taken for Christmas and the rest of the year.

Walking Dead shoes with blood splatter or without - ON SALE (all orders will be different but there is a pic of a finished pair in this thread & facebook page)

Buy 1 pair (message me for details) - get $5 off

Buy 2 or more pairs (message me for details) - get free shipping! THATS A HUGE DEAL/ SAVINGS!

sale / offer expires by Wed 10/15/2014 at 2PM. If interested, please message me and act fast as orders are booked by the date invoice is paid.

ALSO A HUGE SALE ON HIGH HEELS ~ this one, ladies... you do not want to miss! Message me or send me a text 940-230-0086

ATTENTION*** " limited time sale"

ANY COMIC BOOK THEME OR THE WALKING DEAD ONLY:

- But 1 pair / get 2nd pair HALF OFF

- Buy 2 pairs / get 3rd pair FREE

Can combine with referral code if you have one from someone.

PLEASE MESSAGE OR TEXT ME FOR DETAILS ON THIS SALE.

** SALE WILL END SUNDAY 10/25 AT 5PM - unless I get too full with orders in which I will then have to close the sale. Please keep in mind your requests are booked in order or placement and payment. And, your ETA is determined by that. :)

However, in the event of needing a pair custom made quick... I do have a rush fee available :)