• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% OFF ON ALL BOOKS REMAINING UNTIL NEW ONES LISTED LATER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

169 posts in this topic

Usual Rulez

First :takeit: wins it over unfinished PM

No HOS

Add $5.00 for Shipping, $10 for CGC. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary. No HOS

Payment accepted via PayPal, checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

Will have lots of variety and stuff coming up on Thursday at 11:30am PST. Don't have time to answer emails in the mean time so please wait till the books get going.

Thanks for Looking

Jeff

Having Technical issues with pics. Only work in links and Thumbnails.

Crime SuspenStories 22 Tan Pages, Spine split between staples. Has great color and eye appeal but would grade it a 2.5 with light tan and slight brittle. But for $395 I think it's a good deal. Classic Decap. cover.

th_CrimeSS_22.jpg

th_CrimeSS_22_BC.jpg

th_CrimeSS_22_INT.jpg

th_CrimeSS_22_Spine.jpg

Any one know why I would be getting little ex'd out black boxes with my photo listing on photobucket. I have plenty of available memory. Don't understand.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I can see every picture.