• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamilton Comic Con (Saturday, October 4th)

38 posts in this topic

:news:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be bringing about 50 long boxes of very decent $3 books. Lots of newer books, post 2000, as well as more modern hot books like Guardians of the Galaxy and New 52. Highly recommended to go diving through these boxes. (thumbs u

I'll also have about 18 long boxes of $10-$50 books. Really sweet stuff in these ones. Pick out a nice lot from these and be sure to ask for a deal. ;)

Lastly, the high-end books. 5 magazine boxes filled with really decent material. Early Spideys, FFs, Avengers, X-Men, as well as some of the hottest books on the market these days.

And lastly, lastly, over 250 CGC-graded gems! Keys, keys, keys! Classic covers, cool esoteric stuff as well. I'll be sure to put up a nice jaw-dropping wall of pure bliss, for your viewing enjoyment and potential purchase. :D

See you all there! :hi:

Andy

:news: Randy and I have 2 booths (#104). We plan to have 60-80 long boxes with everything from dollar books expensive keys.

Some highlights are:

Early spidermans

Avengers

Hulks

Caps

X-men

Green Lanterns

Actions

Batmans

Tons of newer stuff including:

Image #1's

New 52's (think just about every #1 including Bats1)

Lots of nice long runs

CGC CGC CGC :banana: We are getting in a brand new batch of about 100 books that I am picking up Friday morning. Once again just a wide range of everything from tec & bats under 100 to those new books you want and need!

If you have a wishlist please feel free to pm and will see what we can do to ensure we have what you need :)

:news: Randy and I have 2 booths (#104). We plan to have 60-80 long boxes with everything from dollar books expensive keys.

Some highlights are:

Early spidermans

Avengers

Hulks

Caps

X-men

Green Lanterns

Actions

Batmans

Image #1's

Lots of nice long runs

CGC CGC CGC :banana: We are getting in a brand new batch of about 100 books that I am picking up Friday morning. Once again just a wide range of everything from tec & bats under 100 to those new books you want and need!

If you have a wishlist please feel free to pm and will see what we can do to ensure we have what you need :)

I'll be right next to you blowing smoke into your booth FYI.

Very cool. How long has this show been around? I don't live in Hamilton anymore, but I don't remember a show being around when I lived there (moved in 2009). Wish I could attend.

All the best to the sellers and attendees.

Cheers!

Lu

Last year was the first one IIRC. Was good last year for us and hopefully this time I will have more time to wander

Some highlights are:

Early spidermans

Avengers

Hulks

Caps

X-men

Green Lanterns

Actions

Batmans

Image #1's

Lots of nice long runs

I'll be right next to you blowing smoke into your booth FYI.

I have enough of the scratch and sniff books coming I don't think you could change the smell.

Some highlights are:

Early spidermans

Avengers

Hulks

Caps

X-men

Green Lanterns

Actions

Batmans

Image #1's

Lots of nice long runs

Now, this should be enough to make everyone within a few hours drive, make the effort to show up! :applause: :applause: :applause:

The show was just 'okay'. My buddy John and I lugged a load of boxes and that turned out to be a lot of work. Will do things slightly differently next year. (thumbs u

The show was just 'okay'. My buddy John and I lugged a load of boxes and that turned out to be a lot of work. Will do things slightly differently next year. (thumbs u

I offered to help lug but you were too cool for it.

I did help lug :acclaim:

At moving time, you were nowhere to be found. (shrug)

At moving time, you were nowhere to be found. (shrug)

You had my cell number...I was a 5 min drive away.