• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CLOSED- JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA #21 CGC 5.0 OW/W PAGES

5 posts in this topic

Hi again everyone! I've got another nice slab for sale today...this one a DC silver age key! I've sold one higher dollar book here a few months back (an ASM #14 CGC 6.5 to member grube09) and I have many comic sales and 100% positive feedback on ebay (seller id - able-pawn).

I just picked this up a couple weeks ago and then got a killer deal on a raw one just as nice so this one has to go. Colors and spine are awesome for a 5.0 and the OW/W pages can be hard to find on SA DC books. There is about a quarter size stain on the FC @ the bottom right corner on Superman's cape, but its mostly just the tide line that's visible...the center of the stain has almost no color to it at all. There is also a 1/2" tear on the BC left edge @ the start of the printer's crease. BC also has a smudge near the upper center.

I'm asking CLOSEDUSPS priority shipping and insurance included in the CONUS (No international shipping, I'm afraid...sorry). Paypal preferred although I will also accept a check or money order and would ship after such clears.

Thanks for looking and have a great one!

DSCN1938_zps2912a7f4.jpg

DSCN1939_zpsa001f4f3.jpg