• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F_T & Comicana Direct Present...12 Awesome Slabs Including Uber-Keys!!!

49 posts in this topic

Strange Tales #110

CGC Graded 4.0

Off-White to White pages

$1,075

PLEASE READ!!!

This book is NOT a 4.0. CGC just got this one plain wrong and in good conscience, I cannot try to sell it as such without pointing this out.

That makes pricing a little bit tough, so here's what I'm going to do...

The asking price is the twelve month GPA average and anybody who simply must have it now can pay that and the book is theirs...but it ain't a 4.0, chap. :/

The rest of you can make PM offers on the book, dependent upon what it's worth to you. If it hasn't sold by 10.00pm EST on Monday at the BIN price, I'll make a decision as to whether I've received an acceptable offer. When boarders make PM offers, I'll let them know whether they are the current highest bidder, or whether I've already received a better offer. If it's the latter, I won't disclose what the highest offer is at that time, but the boarder can make another higher bid if they want.

Given how I feel about the grade on this book, I don't think I can play it any fairer than that. (shrug)

1nZxiko.jpg [/img]

PLEASE READ!!!

This book is NOT a 4.0. CGC just got this one plain wrong and in good conscience, I cannot try to sell it as such without pointing this out.

REtwwKH.jpg

:golfclap:

Yes, it is not a 4.0.

Kudos to FT (thumbs u and way to go CGC (thumbs u

PLEASE READ!!!

REtwwKH.jpg

:golfclap:

Yes, it is not a 4.0.

Kudos to FT (thumbs u and way to go CGC (thumbs u

I agree. Really nicely handled. :golfclap: