• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips top loaders

35 posts in this topic

Anybody here use the large 7.625 x 11 top loaders from Hotflips?

would a book in a standard mylites 2 with a fullback fit in one?

i bought a BCW top loader thinking it would fit my book... it didn't :facepalm:

they are the same.

Why do you need the fullback if the book is going into a toploader? Change the backing board to fit.

What kind of book? I can fit square bound marvels with fullbacks into toploaders so your book must be very thick.

Anybody here use the large 7.625 x 11 top loaders from Hotflips?

would a book in a standard mylites 2 with a fullback fit in one?

i bought a BCW top loader thinking it would fit my book... it didn't :facepalm:

If you are referring to the Hotflips Comic Book Toploaders, which are 7.5x11, then the answer is no(I just tried one). The board fits but the Mylite2 (Current) is too wide. Inside dimension the top loader is approx. 7".

I can't find a 7.625x11" toploader on their site, is there one?

sorry for the stupid noob question :sorry:

it's not the thickness of the book that i'm worried about (early DD #5-10 so not really thick). Im worried about the mylite being too wide. I don't really need the fullback in there but i DO want the mylite

How rigid are toploaders? Is a comic better protected from spine issues in a toploader or in a mylar bag with fullback?

Also, is there a supplier in Canada where one can order toploaders, mylite 2's, fullbacks? To save on shipping costs

I like to use them in tandem with Mylars and full backs.

Stupid Noob question. Why exactly would you use a toploader if you are already using a bag and board?

Some people want more protection than just a bag and board.

Well wombat I guess to answer that question all you have to do accidently drop a very expensive book just once.Then you will understand. (thumbs u

Stupid Noob question. Why exactly would you use a toploader if you are already using a bag and board?

Well wombat I guess to answer that question all you have to do accidently drop a very expensive book just once.Then you will understand. (thumbs u

Unfortunately I have no chance of making that mistake at the moment.

How rigid are toploaders? Is a comic better protected from spine issues in a toploader or in a mylar bag with fullback?

Also, is there a supplier in Canada where one can order toploaders, mylite 2's, fullbacks? To save on shipping costs

what size top loader/mylar do you use?

what size top loader/mylar do you use?

I use silver age mylar and full backs,with magazine top loaders.

There are two things wrong with that sentence... It hurts my brain...

1) You can't spell "cbcs" or "steve borock" with letters from that sentence, what else could possibly be wrong with it?

1) You can't spell "cbcs" or "steve borock" with letters from that sentence, what else could possibly be wrong with it?

1) when you start a numerical list that only has one point, you don't need to number them.

2) HA!

3) if he had an expensive key and dropped it, it would be unfortunate. since he doesn't have an expensive key to drop, its fortunate. His current lack of keys is unfortunate, and his asking a question about protecting book which he dooesnt have is... Puzzling...

4) I only have 1 toploader I got as a freebee from a seller and I have to say it looks really nice. However, it takes away from the Crystal clarity presentation of the mylites making it just very clear.

5) rantrant