• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA Collection with #100 RECAP and INCENTIVE PG 20

206 posts in this topic

I will be selling all my JLA books. I love them, but it's just time because I've been focused on GA books for a while.

I'm going to start with #100 to #259, I have most of the run, missing 2 or 3 books until I get to 200 and up. I'll only be selling books up through the bronze age in this thread, anything later than bronze will be part of my later in the thread freebie incentive and not sold.

Most are 30% or more off of the Overstreet Guide.

These books are going to vary in condition. When I was assembling runs, I just wanted a copy of each book, my runs run, from fair to NM;) The books in this group will tend to be much higher grade than the ones in the 1-99 group.

U.S. Shipping: Priority shipping,

$5.00 for up to 4 comics in a flat rate envelope with Gator boards (they have a wood veneer).

$7.00 for up to 10 comics in a flat rate regional A box Giant sized books count as 2 for shipping purposes.

$12.00 for up to 25 comics in a flat rate regional B box If you spend more than $150, US shipping is free. If you are planning on buying books in the next lot (1-99) just let me know and I'll hold the first ones aside so you can save on shipping.

If you spend more than $150, then shipping is free.

If you are in the same zone as I am and the shipping is less, I will charge exact shipping. I never charge a packing fee and all books are bagged and boarded.

I pay for private insurance and that plus tracking is included.

Out of the U.S. shipping is at my cost. If you spend more than $150 I will deduct $15 from exact shipping.

All books are bagged and boarded (with NICE bags and boards).

Most of these books come from an original owner collection I bought from a friend long ago

To the best of my knowledge none of these books have been pressed.

I accept PP, Money Orders or Checks. Payment is due within 5 days unless you notify me before taking a book.

The first :takeit: here or in a PM wins. If there is an exact tie, the tie goes to the :takeit: on the thread.

Returns: I do the best I can, but anyone can miss something, so I will take a return for any reason. If you change your mind, shipping is on you, if I mess up, I'll cover return shipping. You just have to let me know if there is a problem within 3 days of receipt please.

I have not finished grading/scanning 1-99, so those will most probably be sold later in the week, Friday or Sat unless by some miracle I get them finished tonight..

#100, 100th meeting of the JLA and the Justice Society joins in. The SA and GA Wonder Womans meet. The teams are tasked with finding the 7 soldiers of Victory (if you remember Leading Comics)...can they find them? Will they save the world (probably because we are still here) but tune in next issue! A few tiny spine lines, a crease upper right. Overall a nice solid book. Grade is Fine (6.0) Bin is $10.00j Sold to Philreal

jla100_0001.jpg

th_jla100_0002.jpg

Sold to Philreal

#101, The adventure continues, Our heroes have to save Robin Hood, Diana Prince (the former Wonder Woman now powerless) is just about to be trapped by...continued in the next issue.

Fair, clipped coupon, is free with the purchase of #100. ( just scanned front)

jla101.jpg

#102, The JLA and JSA find the 7 Soldiers of Victory, but one of them must die to save the world...and one does...who will it be? Find out ! Nice looking, but there is non color breaking light creasing bringing down the grade. Grade is VG 4.0 bin is $5.00

Sold to KevinT23

jla102_0001.jpg

th_jla102_0002.jpg

#103, The Phantom Stranger joins the League and there appear to be guest visits by two characters who resemble Spidey and Thor (they are not good guys, either;) Nice color and gloss, a few minor non color breaking creases and a rounded lower right corner. Grade is Fine (6.0) Bin is $6.00 Sold to Philreal

jla103_0001.jpg

th_jla103_0002.jpg

#104. GL's famous foe, Hector Hammond is at it again...he's using the “Shaggy Man” against the team. Will he succeed? I don't think so;) but read it anyway. Nice black cover with a few spine bends and a tiny corner crease upper right. Grade is Fine/VF (7.0) bin is $9.00

jla104_0001.jpg

th_jla104_0002.jpg

#105 Ray Digby, the Elongated Man, joins the League and they all battle what look like a bunch of Pillsbury Dough-boys from Ghostbusters;) a Mysterious stranger who appears to have been helping shows up...who is he/she? Tune in next month to find out! A nice copy with a tiny corner crease at the bottom right, at least a Very Fine (8.0) Bin is $12

Sold to Media Junkie

jla105_0001.jpg

th_jla105_0002.jpg

#106, The Red Tornado is back (and had a FACE! He joins the JLA and T.O. Morrow is the villain of the story...Can Reddy fall in love? Fine out soon! Nice black shiny cover, some spine lines and a very small corner crease, slight rust at the staples. Centerfold is detached Grade is VG (4.0) Bin is $4.00

jla106_0001.jpg

th_jla106_0002.jpg

#107, Some special GA guests in this issue. First appearance of the Freedom Fighters! Phantom Lady! Uncle Sam, Black Condor, The Ray, Doll Man and The Human Bomb...need help from the JLA to fight the Nazis in 1973! Apparently they WON the war! The Justice Society joins in as well! To be continued! Nice color and gloss, some creases, and a tiny chip top of the back cover. Grade is Fine- (5.5) bin is $8.00 Sold to Philreal

jla107_0001.jpg

th_jla107_0002.jpg

#108, More Nazi problems and the 2nd appearance of the Freedom Fighters! They battle the JLA and JSA. Who will save the day? Nice copy with a small indentation (maybe from a pen) about 1/2” circle. Grade is VF- (7.5) Bin is $12.00

Sold to It'sjustRyan

jla108_0001.jpg

th_jla108_0002.jpg

In the following 100 page books, the first story is always new, then a Golden Age story is reprinted. After that there is a reprint from an early JLA book.

#110, 100 page Super Spectacular. Oh no! Santa Claus is murdered on Christmas Eve...but don't worry, the JLA will find the bad guy! John Stewart and another Super Secret guest appear!. (this is an original story) Next there is a great reprint of All Star Comics #40. A Zatana story from JLA #51 concludes. :news: There is also an ad proclaiming that an Action 1 was sold for $1800 a new world's record (to one of our very own boarders Mmehdy

in 1973). Very nice black cover, there is a 1/2” piece off the top of the spine. Grade is VG+ (4.5) Bin is $7.00Sold to It'sjustRyan

jla110_0001.jpg

th_jla110_0002.jpg

#111, 100 page Super Spectacular 1st Libra!

Scarecrow; Poison Ivy; Mirror Master; Tattooed Man; Chronos; Shadow-Thief star in a new story about the Injustice league.

The next story is from Leading Comics # 1 and continues in Leading Comics #2 (reprinted here ), with the Star Spangled Kid, Stripesy and the rest of the Seven Soldiers of Victory. Last story is Attack of the Star-Bolt Warrior a Reprint from JLA #32.

There is ½ “ missing from the bottom of the cover spine and the cover is lifted about 3” at the bottom, it's a nice looking Good (2.0) bin $5.00

jla111_0001.jpg

th_jla111_0002.jpg

#112, Giant 100 pages ..Nick Cardy Cover.

In a continuation from #111, some of the JLA have lost their powers. In this issue they recruit a strange ally to get them back! This is reprinted from Leading Comics #2 and continues the story of “the Brain” and his twin brother. The origin of Starman is reprinted in a text article and the next story reprints Starman's lucky Star from Adventure Comics #81. Last story in the book is a reprint from JLA #19, with the villain Dr Destiny! .

Small piece missing from the lower edge of the spine and there are 1.5 to 2” cover lifts front and back. Grade is Good+ (2.5) Bin is $4.00

jla112_0001.jpg

th_jla112_0002.jpg