• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA Collection with #100 RECAP and INCENTIVE PG 20

206 posts in this topic

Skypinkblu, I can't be sure what number is on which JLA issues in the pictures. But I'd like the ones with JLA/JSA Crossover story. The third issue from left to the next 3 issues. And send me PM on #230-240 conditions, thanks

#102, The JLA and JSA find the 7 Soldiers of Victory, but one of them must die to save the world...and one does...who will it be? Find out ! Nice looking, but there is non color breaking light creasing bringing down the grade. Grade is VG 4.0 bin is $5.00

jla102_0001.jpg

th_jla102_0002.jpg

:takeit:. Please add to my other one (#137). Thanks.

#102, The JLA and JSA find the 7 Soldiers of Victory, but one of them must die to save the world...and one does...who will it be? Find out ! Nice looking, but there is non color breaking light creasing bringing down the grade. Grade is VG 4.0 bin is $5.00

jla102_0001.jpg

th_jla102_0002.jpg

:takeit:. Please add to my other one (#137). Thanks.

Sold, Kevin:) Thanks!

Just one bump, I'm going to close this thread tomorrow night so I can start a new one with the JLA 1-100

I should be starting around 7 pm. I don't know if I'll get through the entire list tomorrow night. If not, I'll continue the next day.

Thanks everyone who purchased or looked, or said hi:) , I'll send invoices (if you don't have one) Sat, so I can combine shipping in case you want books from both threads.