• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA Collection with #100 RECAP and INCENTIVE PG 20

206 posts in this topic

#113, Giant 100 pages. Nick Cardy Cover.

First story is new. The JSA joins the JLA in a story featuring the Sandman and his sidekick Sandy. It appears that all “monsters” may not be what they seem;)

2nd story is reprinted from All Star #41, The Case of the Patriotic Crimes. Black Canary is accepted as a member!

Last story is reprinted from JLA # 16.

Book has great color and gloss, a very small chip at the bottom of the spine and about a 1/4” tear and spine lift. Grade is VG/F (5.0) bin is $8.00 Sold to Fanboy

jla113_0001.jpg

th_jla113_0002.jpg

#114, 100 Pages . Return of Anakronus is the first story. Snapper Carr returns from his long hiatus after betraying the team to the Joker.

2nd story is “Just a Story” reprinted from Comic Cavalcade #18 This one reminded me of some of the movies from the 40's ...bad guy goes good...

and Crisis on Earth 3 is from JLA #30.

Nice looking book with nice color and gloss and a 1 ½ “ cover lift at the bottom. Grade is VG- Bin is $6.00

jla114_0001.jpg

th_jla114_0002.jpg

#115,100 Pages, Nick Cardy cover.

Continuation of a story started in WF #212 can the JLA save the Martian people!? ,

Next story is reprinted from All Star 44 Hollywood and Evil Star appear in a Gardner Fox Story

and the last story is also by Gardner Fox ...from JLA #40.

Great color and gloss, a very small piece off the bottom of the spine, and a small crease lower right, with a longer crease on the back (and another that I think is a production crease). Grade is VG+ (4.5) Bin is $8.00 Sold to Fanboy

jla115_0001.jpg

th_jla115_0002.jpg

#116, 100 pages. Hawkman has left for Katar...but wait...there is ANOTHER HAWKMAN?

2nd story is a reprint from Brave and the Bold #61

and the 3rd is from JLA #15. There is a 4 inch cover strip torn off the spine and a 1.5 inch cover lift, the rest of the book solid. I have no idea what to call this one, so I'll say it's at least Good (2.0) bin is $3.00

jla116.jpg

th_jla116_0001.jpg

#118, Hawkman misses Shayera, but meanwhile something is happening to the powers of the other JLA members...what can it be?

Nice color and gloss, very small corner crease one spine line/scratch and some small spine ticks. Grade is Fine (6.0) Bin $5.00

jla118_0001.jpg

th_jla118_0002.jpg

There are 100+ books in this thread, so I figured I'd post more during the day.

Thanks for the purchases so far:)

#121, WAIT Alanna's alive (thank goodness, I was so worried;) She and Adam get married and the JLA attends (after defeating the bad guy of course:) Black Canary appearance.

Very nice white book with great gloss. A small non color breaking spine bend and a non color breaking bend at the top (small) with a small impact crease at the bottom.

Grade is VF+ (8.5 ) or better. $14Sold to Media Junkie

jla121_0001.jpg

th_jla121_0002.jpg

#122, A pretty good story where Dr Light is the main villain. The Justice Leaguers lose their memories (or most of them do) and there are some twists and turns.

Great color and gloss, there are a few spine ticks and a little bit of color rub at the top edge and some dirt on the back. It's a very solid book with off white pages..

Grade is Fine+ (6.5) bin is $6.00 Sold to Fanboy

jla122_0001.jpg

th_jla122_0002.jpg

#123, The Justice Society? Maybe;) . Wonder Woman appears in this issue. Cary Bates (the writer) gets yelled out by Julius Schwarts (the editor) and winds up on Earth 2...his adventures follow (read the story;)

Nice color and gloss,some impact at the bottom staple, some small spine lines. There is what an old friend used to call “Pile dirt” on the back cover. It looks much worse in the scan.

Grade is Fine+ (6.5) $7.00. Sold to Fanboy

jla123_0001.jpg

th_jla123_0002.jpg

#124, The story continues from #123, Gold is $200 an ounce, Cary Bates is still on Earth 2...I'll let you read the ending;)

Cut is not perfect, color rub upper left, slight stacking curl. One crease lower right.

Grade is about Fine. (6.0) $5.00 Sold to Fanboy

jla124_0001.jpg

th_jla124_0002.jpg

#125, Two Face joins the Justice League to help save the planet from Aliens ,

Name and address written on the back. Nice color and gloss, white pages. Light creasing, spine lines, some bends in the middle.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) bin $3.00

jla125_0002.jpg

th_jla125_0003.jpg

#126, continuation of the story from #125.

Two Face is back to being Two Faced but the Earth is in great Danger! (of course:)

Great Color and gloss, white pages, a production crease on the right and some non color breaking creasing.

Grade is Fine (6.0) Bin is $6.00

jla126_0001.jpg

th_jla126_0002.jpg

#128, Wonder Woman has rejoined the JLA, but the rest of the members have turned to cowards. Hawkman is about to sacrifice Midway City...can it BE? OH NO...tune in to the next issue to find out. Continuation in #129...next.

Nice color, gloss and some spine lines (esp at lower staple). Non color breaking crease upper right. . One inside page has a corner crease.

Grade is Fine- (5.5) bin is $5.00

jla128_0001.jpg

th_jla128_0002.jpg

#129 Fear has overtaken the JLA, Wonder Woman tries to help. GL is so mixed up he can't even remember the oath he needs to repeat to charge his ring (although I think in some issues he can skip that;) Will they save Midway City or will millions die? I think you know the answer, but tune in;)

Nice color and gloss, a few spine lines, small corner crease upper right.

Grade is F/VF (7.0) $8.00

jla129_0001.jpg

th_jla129_0002.jpg