• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Beautiful books.

I don't understand that qualified grade.

Does 2 small pieces out of an interior page not affecting a story justify a different color label?

I only know a little about how the qualified grades work but I have a feeling the notes are incorrect on this one.

I saw the copy of #21 on Digital Comic Museum and page 15 is a story page. My guess would be the page number is wrong on the label or they meant to say "Does affect story"

Beautiful books.

Does 2 small pieces out of an interior page not affecting a story justify a different color label?

I only know a little about how the qualified grades work but I have a feeling the notes are incorrect on this one.

I saw the copy of #21 on Digital Comic Museum and page 15 is a story page. My guess would be the page number is wrong on the label or they meant to say "Does affect story"

Maybe the pieces are so small they don't affect the story? (shrug)

Beautiful books.

Maybe the pieces are so small they don't affect the story? (shrug)

That's part of what's confusing me. If it doesn't affect the story, why is it incomplete?

I'll probably crack it out and find the centerfold missing. lol