• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to "tkg2627!" ~ Solid Grader

27 posts in this topic

After purchasing multiple times from Vince, I will have to share this wonderful source of high grade books with everyone here. His grading is one of the tightest I have seen and is highly recommended by me. He ships promptly, packs with extreme care, and is very easy to work with on prices. Here is a link to his ebay ID, so if you ever want some sweet books, he's a wonderful source to buy from:

TKG2627's ebay ID

Ooopss...no, don't have those. If I thought they were NM, I would've probably slabbed 'em. However, I just recently sold Greg NM- copies of the Marvel Premiere 15 and Marvel Feature 2...maybe you can talk him into (****) them to you! wink.gif

First of all banner, I bought them raw! It's always a risk to buy raw books to get them graded! I'm not flipping your books before I have received them! blush.gif

Yeah no kidding...damn it! Looking at all the nice frickin' books you bums keep posting is making me want to buy again...must - fight - urge... grin.gif

And so we get back on topic. I've bought a number of Oakland copies from Vince...fantastic! greggy some of these will be headed your way! wink.gif