• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comicon 2015, Kansas City, MO March 13-15 2015

49 posts in this topic

Dates were released for Planet Comicon 2015 last week. Anyone planning on attending?

I have heard that table prices are likely to increase as the show is expanding to additional sections of the convention center with a larger cosplay area and larger panel rooms.

I'm sure that won't stop me though as KC is my big show for the year.

They're expanding the cosplay area and celebrity area as well. I've done well at Planet in the past and am looking forward to this year's show. Hoping I can make more time to hit the floor this year and not be stuck in the booth 99.9% of the time like I was last year. Good problem to have though, when you're busy enough you can't get away.

Apparently CGC was at Planet Comicon last year… but not this year?? :cry: There are plenty of good guests for SS ops

Sometimes their plans change. Just because the show isn't on their list now that doesn't mean that it can't happen. We can wait and see. Otherwise there will likely be some facilitators that will fill the void.

Ive been going to this conversation for a few years now because its local for me. Each year it gets bigger and better it seems. So far this year ive been disappointed in the comic creator line that they've announced (I know they'll have more they just haven't announced yet).there actor line up is better than ever. I just hope cgc makes it.

CGC was pretty late to announce last year as well. I agree that the comic creator lineup is far from strong, which may influence CGCs decision to show up.

There is word of a 2nd 3 day show starting up in KC this fall. The weak comic creator lineup for Planet this year definitely gives them an opening to gain some market share right out of the gate if they can land any volume of decent creators.

CREATORS

- TIM BRADSTREET

- KEVIN MAGUIRE

- TERRY BEATTY

- RICK BURCHETT

- JASON AARON

- HOWARD CHAYKIN

- STAN SAKAI

- PHIL HESTER

- ANDY PARKS

- More at: http://planetcomicon.com/creator-guests/

CELEBS