• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT #1 FIRST PRINT CGC BLUE 9.2. $100 BELOW GPA.

10 posts in this topic

As an additional small incentive for boardies only:

Upon confirmation of purchase and shipping: I'll refund the 3% buyer's premium that mycomicshop.com charges at checkout via paypal or check to you directly.

The only requirement is that you PM me with the details necessary to reimburse you.

EDIT: This offer is no longer available as per the price reduction today: 10/06/2014.

However, below you'll see information from Conan @ Mycomicshop.com indicating that there would be a waiver of the normal buyer's premium when payment is made by bank transfer or money order. I'd say if there are any questions please contact mycomicshop.com directly or even try to reach Conan here via pm for clarification. I think it's an incredibly generous offer on their behalf and makes me even more of a satisfied customer. :)

Relisted at mycomicshop.com below GPA @ $5000.00.

Last GPA sale Mar 2014: $5100 in same grade.

The prior offer of refunding the buyer's premium is no longer necessary as per Conan's post and as a result of the price reduction today.

Conan,

I called Este right after that post and she said basically the same thing.

I sincerely appreciate you (and everyone at Mycomicshop.com) being on top of those sorts of things and appreciate your input here as well.

Thanks!