• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what should i do with my collection?

6 posts in this topic

Hi... it's been a long time since i came here, bene so busy rencently so had very little / no time for comics anymore. so i noticed i had a lot of comics still in my collection, i have all the ultimate spider-man collect from 1 to around 55, with this is CGC ultimate spider-man #1 (red cover) #1 (WHITE cover) #1 (DF black cover) and #5 (low print) i think those r all in 9.4 - 9.6, i never bought anything lower then 9.4

i also have all of ultimate x-men, with #1 (normal) #1 (white) and some others all CGC graded at least 9.4 i think the white one is 9.8... and other ultimate titles, ultimate six, the ultimates, ultimate blah blah, ill make a full list when i can.

anyway the question is, should i sell it now? or should i keep collecting and try to get up to date with these ultimate titles, or should i wait and sell it later when maybe the next spide-rman movie comes out? i've been away from the comics scene for so long i dont even know how much they r worth anymore!

anymroe appreciated, thanks!

just checked my CGC books, below is what i have :/

ultimate spider-man #1 (normal red), #1 (DF black variant), #1 (white variant)

als 3 book in cgc 9.6

ultimate spider-man #5 cgc 9.4

ultimate x-men #1 (normal), #1 (white sketch), both in cgc 9.8

lastly ultimate x-men #1 (DF variant) cgc 9.6

i also have some signed ultimate x-men #1, one of those is a german cover with i think was signed only 50 copys or something, ill check tomorrow, but int he main time, some inputs would be nice, thanks again!