• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the "Comicartcom is the Greatest Dealer in the Universe" thread or @%$&*!#@%&%!!

23 posts in this topic

I've been selling comics and comic art and pulps all my life since 1966

I currently run movie poster auctions from my web www.movieposterbid.com

some call me a space cowboy, what others call me I can't print here

:P

in any case, I've been selling a bit here lately and everyone likes it (or so they say)

they can say it themselves

I say thanks!

:applause:

I picked up a number of GA books from Richard in his last two sales threads. I received them today, and I am very pleased,,,they look awesome and were packed really well. (thumbs u

Richard is a super cool guy to chat with, knows his stuff and the history of the art, and I really look forward to his next thread. He sells tough tough books, and has a great attitude, one of the best I have met on these threads.

I am glad you are posting here again :applause:

I recently picked up a few books from Rich, and let me just say that Rich has rapidly become one of my favorite sellers. Excellent books, excellent communication, excellent packaging, and most importantly...excellent integrity. Do not hesitate.

Thanks for selling your books and art here, Rich - keep 'em coming!

I recently picked up a few books from Rich, and let me just say that Rich has rapidly become one of my favorite sellers. Excellent books, excellent communication, excellent packaging, and most importantly...excellent integrity. Do not hesitate.

Thanks for selling your books and art here, Rich - keep 'em coming!

aw_gee_ed.jpg

Purchased some Nyoka Original Art from Richard yesterday. Not only was the art exactly as described, but the sheer amount of knowledge he was able to provide about the history of both the medium and the art itself was amazing. Definitely a satisfied customer, and would happily do business with him again.