• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics 15 slab issue

23 posts in this topic

Don't be such a wuss. :baiting:

I started scanning. :)

Reading as I go.

Excellent choice sir! Congrats on putting that run together, I have yet to own a Planet comics. Maybe I'll check out the reprint collections one day. Enjoy!

Thanks Darth.

I decided this is probably the perfect book to scan to help PS Artbooks out. It is a low grade but complete copy with off-white pages. Seems to hold up to the scanning so far.

..... this is a good example of a book that would benefit from Moderate Restoration. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Reading as I go.

Excellent choice sir! Congrats on putting that run together, I have yet to own a Planet comics. Maybe I'll check out the reprint collections one day. Enjoy!

Thanks Darth.

I decided this is probably the perfect book to scan to help PS Artbooks out. It is a low grade but complete copy with off-white pages. Seems to hold up to the scanning so far.

..... this is a good example of a book that would benefit from Moderate Restoration. GOD BLESS...

I think so Jim, I will have to discuss with one of the resident experts to get an opinion.

Reading as I go.

Thanks Darth.

I think so Jim, I will have to discuss with one of the resident experts to get an opinion.

If you do decide to restore pretty please post picks when it comes back.