• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystic's anyone?

36 posts in this topic

Thought I would shift some of my run of Mystic 3rd Series (1951-57)

Some I bought slabbed, some I sent in to CGC but were not pressed.

If there are issues that you may want but are not listed check my registry as I might be persuaded on those.

Paypal seems the preferred option for most people.

Shipping is $15 for US and Canada. Within UK is $5.00. Worldwide I will get a price if needed.

First :takeit: on the thread wins. If something sells via PM please post :takeit: on the thread asap.

I will list Issues in reverse order as that seems to excite people. (At least it seems to from my end). Please feel free to get over excited if necessary.

Mystic #57 CGC 7.0 $350 (SOLD!!!)

Seems to be hot at the moment. Last 6.5 went for $350 in May

Story "Trapped in the Hill" is very similar to "The Man in the Ant Hill" in Tales to Astonish #27 which is the first appearance of Ant-Man. Bill Everett and Joe Orlando art.

Mystic57_zpsd5a88c5c.jpg

Mystic #57 CGC 7.0 $350

Story "Trapped in the Hill" is very similar to "The Man in the Ant Hill" in Tales to Astonish #27 which is the first appearance of Ant-Man. Bill Everett and Joe Orlando art.

Mystic57_zpsd5a88c5c.jpg

:takeit:

Mystic #57 CGC 7.0 $350

Mystic57_zpsd5a88c5c.jpg

:takeit:

Crikey someone's awake and paying attention

^^

Thought I would shift some of my run of Mystic 3rd Series (1951-57)

Some I bought slabbed, some I sent in to CGC but were not pressed.

If there are issues that you may want but are not listed check my registry as I might be persuaded on those.

Paypal seems the preferred option for most people.

Shipping is $15 for US and Canada. Within UK is $5.00. Worldwide I will get a price if needed.

First :takeit: on the thread wins. If something sells via PM please post :takeit: on the thread asap.

I will list Issues in reverse order as that seems to excite people. (At least it seems to from my end). Please feel free to get over excited if necessary.

Mystic #57 CGC 7.0 $350

Mystic57_zpsd5a88c5c.jpg

One of my all-time favorites.