• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sons of Origins of Marvel Comics cover prelim

7 posts in this topic

Many of you know one of my favorite comics is Daredevil #47 "Brother, Take My Hand" by Gene Colan and George Klein and I was first read it in Sons of Origins of Marvel Comics published in 1975. Classic cover by John Romita Sr. featuring Iron Man, Nick Fury, Daredevil, Jean Grey, Silver Surfer and the Watcher. I am thrilled to own the inked prelim to the cover (Romita Sr painted the final cover). Great examples by John of classic Marvel characters including Marvel Girl.

son_of_Origins_prelim_cvr.jpg

Many of you know one of my favorite comics is Daredevil #47 "Brother, Take My Hand" by Gene Colan and George Klein and I was first read it in Sons of Origins of Marvel Comics published in 1975. Classic cover by John Romita Sr. featuring Iron Man, Nick Fury, Daredevil, Jean Grey, Silver Surfer and the Watcher. I am thrilled to own the inked prelim to the cover (Romita Sr painted the final cover). Great examples by John of classic Marvel characters including Marvel Girl.

son_of_Origins_prelim_cvr.jpg

That was such an amazing book! It was my introduction to the origin of several of my favorite characters. Congrats on landing one of the true classics :applause: