• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #32 CGC 8.5 Man In the Bee-Hive SOLD

9 posts in this topic

The usual, No HOS, no probies, no people that send me mean messages because I won't accept your ridiculous low-ball offers (you know who you are)

I'm open to reasonable offers via PM and time payments, but 1st :takeit: on the boards trumps all

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $10

Priority shipping International is the actual cost

Only one book for this listing (for now). Recently upgraded, so I'm putting this gem for sale. The reflective scan doesn't do the book justice. The inks on the front cover really has rich blacks

Tales of Suspense #32 CGC 8.5 OW (2nd highest grade on the census) $1500

tal4.4961a.jpgtal4.4961b.jpg

My former copy, an impossible book in grade. That was the best copy I found in many years of searching. GLWTS!!

Hi Rich,

It certainly is a beautiful book, and definitely one of the tougher pre hero TOS to find in a nice grade (I'm happy to know this particular book came from a good home :) ). I lucked out, and picked up a slight upgrade a month after buying this copy, and that was after not being able to find a solid TOS 32 after years of looking.

My former copy, an impossible book in grade. That was the best copy I found in many years of searching. GLWTS!!

Hi Rich,

It certainly is a beautiful book, and definitely one of the tougher pre hero TOS to find in a nice grade (I'm happy to know this particular book came from a good home :) ). I lucked out, and picked up a slight upgrade a month after buying this copy, and that was after not being able to find a solid TOS 32 after years of looking.

(thumbs u Congrats on the upgrade!