• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Horror Investment Grade

5 posts in this topic

In my experience they don't seem to increase in value all that much, especially in comparison to high-grade Atlas PCH and some of the other PCH publishers where high-grade copies are just not as readily available in comparison to the Harveys. Of course the bright side of this is that they are awesome books and you can get high-grade copies for fairly reasonable prices (comparatively), but if you're looking for them to double or triple in value then you may be disappointed. I also think the new PS Artbooks Harvey Horrors reprint editions may have also tempered the demand for the Harvey PCH books (just a bit).

I'm not wanting to flip or anything. More own them and treasure them and see them worth more than I paid some day down the line.

I find the art style very appealing on some of the covers and fancy putting together a collection better than the small low grade one I have now.

I'm not wanting to flip or anything. More own them and treasure them and see them worth more than I paid some day down the line.

I find the art style very appealing on some of the covers and fancy putting together a collection better than the small low grade one I have now.

Harvey PCH is great stuff! You can't go wrong collecting it if you enjoy it. And the high-grade copies will definitely keep their value and should appreciate a bit over time.

I buy PCH to read the stories, and if a book doesn't have at least one good one, or a terrific cover, out it goes to eBay.

I don't recall ever selling a non-duplicate Harvey horror comic; Black Cat Mystery, Chamber of Chills, Tomb of Terror, and Witches Tales.