• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alamo City Comic Con -- September 11-13, 2015

148 posts in this topic

Please don't quote me on this, but at NOLA I talked to two Texas artists, and they told me they heard the show might take place in June. The cit of San Antonio was offering money to the promoter to do it on that month but that's all I heard, it's not confirmed or anything. But they'll reveal their dates at a showing of "Fanboys" next week.

Please don't quote me on this, but at NOLA I talked to two Texas artists, and they told me they heard the show might take place in June. The cit of San Antonio was offering money to the promoter to do it on that month but that's all I heard, it's not confirmed or anything. But they'll reveal their dates at a showing of "Fanboys" next week.

I hope it isn't June. Wizard can take the June date if they want.

I know. The artist I was talking to told me that June would be bad because ComicPalooza and Fan Expo Dallas are back to back in May, and June would be an expensive trip for vendors and artists to make.

Personally I'm biased because I can't go in June, plus it would be really hot. Fall makes more sense for many reasons. The promoters have said they're shooting for September/October so I'm holding them to that. I guess we will find out Saturday.

I know. The artist I was talking to told me that June would be bad because ComicPalooza and Fan Expo Dallas are back to back in May, and June would be an expensive trip for vendors and artists to make.

Personally I'm biased because I can't go in June, plus it would be really hot. Fall makes more sense for many reasons. The promoters have said they're shooting for September/October so I'm holding them to that. I guess we will find out Saturday.

I would much rather see it in the fall as well. Three big shows in the state within a month would not be good for anyone.