• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #23 1st Red Sonja

4 posts in this topic

Conan #23 1st appearance of Red Sonja

This book looks appeal and nice but the inside cover has some minor foxing areas. I thought it was a stain but it is the foxing spot that didn't go through the cover.

You can see both inside FC and BC.

I need at least four estimate grades from the board members before I will put them on the selling area in the forum.

Look forward to getting your expertise in grading! Thanks for looking.

Scan258_zps476129a0.jpeg

Scan259_zps0210e84d.jpeg

Inside FC cover Scan261_zpsbceac6fc.jpeg

Inside BC cover

Scan260_zpsf7bc4afa.jpeg

I need at least four estimate grades from the board members before I will put them on the selling area in the forum.

Not that there's anything wrong with putting books straight into the selling area from here, if it's on such a consistent basis people may be reluctant to give grades because they're doing the work for you to sell the book. 2c

It's the best way to get right approximate grade after at least four grades were given. I can grade it but I may miss some defects.

I don't believe they are working for me but I believe this is a good practice on grading the books. Sometimes, they correct mine so I won't miss it again.