• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Holy Grail????

37 posts in this topic

GI J......awww forget it......everyone here knows what im going to say!

Hey Dungeon,

I think the bragging rights to owning the only copy of a CGC 9.8 GI Joe #21 at this point, as much as you and Ricky have hyped it up, are probably worth over $1K, and I'm NOT joking about that!! You've created a monster!! If one shows up on eBay, look out!!

Gene

cool.......nothing like a little hype to boost the value of my collection. It truly is a super difficult book to find in that lofty grade and I cant imagine one being graded that high any time soon. Ill keep looking though.....and I hope everyone here does the same. Good luck to all........ smile.gif

I think the bragging rights to owning the only copy of a CGC 9.8 GI Joe #21 at this point, as much as you and Ricky have hyped it up, are probably worth over $1K, and I'm NOT joking about that!! You've created a monster!! If one shows up on eBay, look out!!

If I hear one more comment about this damn Joe, i'm going to throw my 9.6 in the trash mad.giftongue.gif

im waiting for a 9.8 to hit ebay.....damn im jelous

First, I'm waiting for a 9.8 to hit the census.

If one did, and it showed up on ebay, the frenzy would be insane. I personally would bid as much as I could possibly put together, and a lot of others would as well. But the point is moot until a 9.8 is actually certified, if it'll ever happen.