• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugliest Key you every bought

61 posts in this topic

While visiting a local mass bazar, happened across a gentleman that had a large carton of comic books he was selling for $.25 each.

2bsgYJxl.jpg

I was paying while in shock, and didn't realize he was apologizing to me they were not in better shape. I told him that would be okay.

2bsgYJx.jpg

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

I got this with an OO collection I bought off my LCS. It was a near complete run of ASM from 19-65 or so. He didn't charge me anything for this if memory serves me correctly. The cover was barely on and is now off. It makes for a great reader though and is probably one of my favorite in the run.

ASM39Front_zps85f35247.jpeg

I sold this book on the boards over the summer. It was well worth it though and a great issue that I sort of wish I'd kept. I imagine at some point I'll start trying to put together an FF run.

FF48FC_zps68c121e9.jpeg

Then you can say what you want about this comic, but I still love it:

ASM1Front_zps10700c35.jpeg

I got an incredible deal on it and it is off getting restored. Well worth it my opinion.

I present this once again... Before I owned a 6.0... I owned "Toasty"

"Toasty" is still in my possession and is NOT for sale.

DD1.jpg

I present this once again... Before I owned a 6.0... I owned "Toasty"

"Toasty" is still in my possession and is NOT for sale.

DD1.jpg

you should get it graded for fun!!!

Not worth it to me.

Bought this raw last year right before NYCC from my LCS. Price was right couldn't pass it up even though I assumed it was a 1.5/1.8. Horribly shifted spine, lots of tears, staple is semi rusted, etc but the book is complete and attached :)

10714348794_4523862ed3_b.jpg

Bought this raw last year right before NYCC from my LCS. Price was right couldn't pass it up even though I assumed it was a 1.5/1.8. Horribly shifted spine, lots of tears, staple is semi rusted, etc but the book is complete and attached :)

10714348794_4523862ed3_b.jpg

Hearing about everyone else's LCS makes me want to postpone a visit to pick up my books yet another week. I think my LCS *might* have a few late Bronze books somewhere laying around.