• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugliest Key you every bought

61 posts in this topic

Saw this on eBay about 8 years ago, almost bought it but didn't...

1523847-Hulk1_1.jpg

Thought I would give you guys something to shoot for.

^^

Acid bath... :insane:

If you look carefully, you might see the tire tread.

We sure got a few stinkers here lol but nothing gets me more mad then seeing half ripped comic covers :mad: toke me years to finally up-grade this copy ! but when I did I still kept my ugly copy :luhv:

003_zpsfdc7a7d5.jpg

UGGG !! Yea. I had (at one time) an amazing Fantasy 15 with a ripped cover like that. I think it cost me ......wait for it.........$3.50 !! This was in the mid-late 70's though. Gone now.... and I can't even remember where it went :cry:

So this is perfect because I've been wondering about keys in very rough shape. Now assuming I don't encounter a person who is selling these for .25 each or some other ridiculous price, about what price range would some of these run? Particularly the ASM, JIM, and IH's?

Saw this on eBay about 8 years ago, almost bought it but didn't...

1523847-Hulk1_1.jpg

Thought I would give you guys something to shoot for.

^^

Acid bath... :insane:

Or maybe fire extinguisher bath. You sure you didn't rescue this book from your house fire tr ? :grin:

you guys are brave. i don't think i could buy a copy of any of these in the condition i've seen in these 4 pages. unless of course i found them for a $1.00 a book, which is a slim to none chance.

you guys are brave. i don't think i could buy a copy of any of these in the condition i've seen in these 4 pages. unless of course i found them for a $1.00 a book, which is a slim to none chance.

What if they were in a $2.00 box..... would you buy one then ?? :grin::baiting:

I was very careful. Ha ha!

Like I've said previously about that book, I can just picture some kid reading it over and over and over again before putting it away for a while, and I'm fine with that! Keys that are well-loved are ok with me. They have a history.

Or a quarter box.

(:

Or a quarter box.

(:

I'd a bought all four of em for that price :)