• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept only Paypal and MOs. All prices include priority shipping. Sorry but I do not ship internationally unless your name is Ario (PM me Canada). I will NOT refund CGC graded books. No probation/HOS members or people I've decided not to do business with (and I am checking folks). I can do timed payments, but please PM me first to work out the particulars. Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy. I will entertain any REASONABLE offers. The bigger the purchase the better chance of a deal. Super lowballs won't even get replied to. I reserve the right to cancel any purchase.

Sup guys and gals??!! Just one book. Will keep this up for a couple days then move them back to feebay if no takers. Thanks for looking!!!

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.6 $590

Scan-140923-0001_zps0b9700b2.jpg