• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You CGC!

74 posts in this topic

I received some of the comics I submitted for grading on 11/20 at the Big Apple Comic Con on 12/31!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif This has to be a record or something after hearing all the horror stories from other board members about CGC turn-around times for economy service.

interesting - i didn't think that "pick-up" service would get you any perks, let alone a 3 month bonus. are you sure you submitted economy?? you didn't use collector society freebies, did you??? confused.gif

I submitted books using the so-called express coupons on the day of the forum dinner in November. If you recieved economy books back already,there is something very wrong here.

They call the coupons you get for joining or rejoining the Society express,yet they tell you they take 20 business days,not the seven that normal express does.

BTW-get anything good back?

Don't you have any of your cockeyed scans to send to me for color correction, straightening, sharpening and resizing?

poke2.gif

Nope...that won't happen until my last batch comes back from CGC! hail.gif

Don't you have any of your cockeyed scans to send to me for color correction, straightening, sharpening and resizing?

poke2.gif

Yeah.. I DO need more 100 pagers, now that I think about it... devil.gif

I submitted books using the so-called express coupons on the day of the forum dinner in November. If you recieved economy books back already,there is something very wrong here.

They call the coupons you get for joining or rejoining the Society express,yet they tell you they take 20 business days,not the seven that normal express does.

BTW-get anything good back?

i'm sure this was misdirected to me. spidey should be responding with what type of service he purchased that resulted in his 1 month turnaround...... grin.gif