• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade CGC ASM's, Cap's, FF's and Hulk's for sale - CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

A nice selection of high grade CGC books for sale. I will have a number of Spidey's, Captain America, FF's and Incredible Hulk's for sale.

I accept the first unconditonal :takeit: via this thread or by PM. The timestamp will determine. Please, no probation lister's or HOS participants.

I accept PayPal, cheques (with allowance for time to clear), and money orders (that are cashable in Canada). Payment due within 7 days of invoice unless arranged via PM.

Note: I will be attending the upcoming NYCC and can hand deliver books there to buyers to save on shipping.

I am shipping from Canada. Shipping will be $18 US for the first slab which will ship safely boxed, expedited with insurance coverage of $100. Additonal insurance can be added for $2 per $100 of coverage. Additional books will be $5. Any questions regarding shipping just PM me and I will be glad to help.

Numerous board references available should you need them.