• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Flash 285 Page by Don Heck or others by Novick, Saviuk, Buckler, or Heck

1 post in this topic

So I generally don't do this, but evidentially I missed out on this page on Ebay the other day. So, I am posting here in the off chance that someone here won it, or knows who won it, and there is a slight chance that they would be interested in selling it for a bit of profit.

donheckflashpage_zpsd02c2c42.jpg

The period of Flash from issue 250 to around 300 was the period that my dad was buying the comic for me and I have a bit of sentimental attachment to it. Don Heck is pretty much my favorite comic artist so there is that.

I will also state that I am actively interested in pages from this series from these issues and featuring art by Irv Novick, Alex Saviuk, Don Heck, Rich Buckler, and some Carmine Infantino (who came back right as I was dropping off reading comics for a few years there). So if you have any pages or know of anyone who does, please keep me in mind for them.

Appreciate everyone's consideration regarding this.

Thanks,

Don