• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 2 for sale - signed by Stan Lee ‘77 *Price Lowered*

11 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply-

You know what they are right?

Payment in gold doubloons only, secret after the fact BINs in PMs, and lots of thread crapping required.

Well actually…

Payment: Paypal - Check - Money Order

Shipping: USA Priority Express (1-Day) included in price (fully insured too)

I will ship overseas too for the extra cost.

First BIN via time stamp wins.

Special considerations:

I would consider $500 cash and the balance in trade (SA early Marvel) or time payments ($500 now the balance within two weeks)

Item Description:

Fantastic Four 2 (1962) sign by Stan Lee - “Stan Lee ‘77” along the top margin splash page.

Looks like a nice mid grade 5.5ish book from the outside scans but has some internal problems the lower the grade into the 4s (my best guess since I don’t think it should be slabbed since how would you ever see the sig?) and it would receive the purple label or the new conservation label because it has tear seal applied to it.

First off the OO must have been paranoid about the marvel chipping and applied tear seal all along the covers edges (front and back).

Second, while in my possession for the last few years this comic was stored in a stack (at the bottom of course) and the seal from the front cover stuck to the first page at a couple a points (along the top near the sig and at the bottom right corner) and when I went to open it one day… well… :eek::cry:

Bits from the margin along the top of the first page and a chunk at the bottom right corner tore off and are stuck to the cover.

I included a pic from my dumb phone so you can see the extent of the damage.

It’s really tough to price this since the restored GPA data on mid grade FF 2 is from 8 - 12 years ago and none where signed by the Man.

Asking: $700 shipped USA $680 if by Check Money Order

FF 2 photo FF2_zps5c8733b2.jpg

FF 2 back photo FF2back_zps4436350f.jpg

FF 2 inside photo FF2inside_zps172d55e4.jpg

Asking: $700 shipped USA $680 if by Check Money Order

Priced lowered again.

I'll give feebay a shot tomorrow if it doesn't sell.

Maybe nobody here is looking for a FF 2 now.

:ohnoez:

The price is really nice now for the grade – I guess most americans are fixated with the "restoration" stigma… lol

I still regret not buying your FF#5 CGC Restored… (thumbs u

Just to restate willing to take time payments (half now half in 1-2 weeks) or ~$400 cash and the rest in trade.

:preach: