• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink's stickers on their slabs

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

For those who buy from Comiclink, are you upset with the stickers that they put right on the slab? Myabe it's just me, but it really bothers me. They're nearly impossible to get off without leaving ugly residue and require lots of time to get them cleaned off.

To me, it borders on defacing the slab.

I recognize that they wish to advertise, but no other company (HA, ped. or comic connect) labels their books in this way. The others use stickers that can come off easily and at least let the owner decide whether they want that sticker there or not.

I have contacted them about this and they recommended some "goo-be-gone" product to me. They did say that I am not the only one who has brought this to their attention. I recommend that those bothered by this make it known and maybe they will stop defacing slabs with hard to remove stickers.

I welcome all other thoughts/suggestions.

-Brady