• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread dedicated to stopping people from posting above what they quote.

69 posts in this topic

˙uo ƃuıoƃ sı ʇɐɥʍ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ ı

˙ǝɯ oʇ pǝɹɹnɔɔo uǝʌǝ ɹǝʌǝu ʇ,ı os 'xoq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝpısʇno sı ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ oʇ ʇɟıɥs ʎןןɐɹnʇɐu sǝʎǝ ʎɯ ssǝnƃ ı ˙ʍou ʇsnɾ ןıʇun ʇɥƃnoɥʇ sıɥʇ ǝʌɐƃ ɹǝʌǝu ʎןʇsǝuoɥ ı ןoן

¡sı ʇı

˙ʞooq ƃuoɹʍ ǝɥʇ ƃuıpɹɐoɥ ʇnoqɐ ʇɹnɥʇʇnq pǝzıuɐƃɹo ǝʞıן sɯǝǝs pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ

¡sı ʇı

˙ʇɐɥʇ ǝuop sʎɐʍןɐ ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן ǝʌ,ı ʞuıɥʇ ı ¿ǝʇonb ǝɥʇ ǝʌoqɐ ƃuıʇsod ʇnoqɐ ǝןnɹ ɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ sı 'osןɐ

˙ɔıxǝןsʎp ɯ,ı ǝqʎɐɯ

˙doʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ sǝoƃ uoıʇɐɯɹoɟuı ʇuɐʌǝןǝɹ ǝɹoɯ ǝɹoɟǝɹǝɥʇ puɐ ɹǝʍǝu ǝɥʇ ' ǝɯ oʇ ˙ʎɐʍʎuɐ ʇı ƃuıpɐǝɹ-ǝɹ ʎןןɐnʇɔɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ pǝʇonb ƃuıǝq ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇɔǝɾqns ǝɥʇ ǝzıןɐǝɹ ʎןʇuɐʇsuı ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ puɐ pɐǝɹʇ ǝɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ sɐ ʇɹɐd pǝʇonb ǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ʎpɐǝɹןɐ ǝʌɐɥ ǝןdoǝd ʇsoɯ ʇɐɥʇ pǝɯnssɐ ı

Now you're getting technical. lol

˙ǝɯ oʇ pǝɹɹnɔɔo uǝʌǝ ɹǝʌǝu ʇ,ı os 'xoq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝpısʇno sı ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ oʇ ʇɟıɥs ʎןןɐɹnʇɐu sǝʎǝ ʎɯ ssǝnƃ ı ˙ʍou ʇsnɾ ןıʇun ʇɥƃnoɥʇ sıɥʇ ǝʌɐƃ ɹǝʌǝu ʎןʇsǝuoɥ ı ןoן

¡sı ʇı

¡sı ʇı

˙ʇɐɥʇ ǝuop sʎɐʍןɐ ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן ǝʌ,ı ʞuıɥʇ ı ¿ǝʇonb ǝɥʇ ǝʌoqɐ ƃuıʇsod ʇnoqɐ ǝןnɹ ɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ sı 'osןɐ

˙ɔıxǝןsʎp ɯ,ı ǝqʎɐɯ

˙doʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ sǝoƃ uoıʇɐɯɹoɟuı ʇuɐʌǝןǝɹ ǝɹoɯ ǝɹoɟǝɹǝɥʇ puɐ ɹǝʍǝu ǝɥʇ ' ǝɯ oʇ ˙ʎɐʍʎuɐ ʇı ƃuıpɐǝɹ-ǝɹ ʎןןɐnʇɔɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ pǝʇonb ƃuıǝq ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇɔǝɾqns ǝɥʇ ǝzıןɐǝɹ ʎןʇuɐʇsuı ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ puɐ pɐǝɹʇ ǝɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ sɐ ʇɹɐd pǝʇonb ǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ʎpɐǝɹןɐ ǝʌɐɥ ǝןdoǝd ʇsoɯ ʇɐɥʇ pǝɯnssɐ ı

¡sı ʇı

¡sı ʇı

˙ɔıxǝןsʎp ɯ,ı ǝqʎɐɯ

kdn5lmsijohamx9iNibAVylto1_500.gif

btw, who killed JFK? hm

JFK shot himself to prevent himself from being impeached in 1964 for sharing a mistress with Mafia boss, Sam Giancana. It was the biggest scandal in American history. Kennedy was sentenced to three years in an open prison in July, '65. J. Edgar Hoover became president; he was forced to run by the mob, who had pictures of him at a transvestite orgy...Soon after his election, the USSR were allowed to install a nuclear base in Cuba in return for Mafia cocaine trafficking between Cuba and the States. With a Soviet nuclear base 30 miles from the US mainland, people fled from all the major cities.

Swamp Thing 50 is recently being pimped at the first appearance of Justice League Dark. Except the story's logical jumping on point and the formation of the team and acquisition of a home base takes place in Swamp Thing 49. I think it similar to other books mentioned in this thread though where the cover matters. Swamp Thing 50 has all the characters on the cover, whereas 49 is just art of Swamp Thing's face.

Huh.

I just bought like 6 copies of this book to fill my stock.

My. God. That is terrifying.

¡sı ʇı

¡sı ʇı

˙ɔıxǝןsʎp ɯ,ı ǝqʎɐɯ

kdn5lmsijohamx9iNibAVylto1_500.gif

RMA, now I did....

Swamp Thing 50 is recently being pimped at the first appearance of Justice League Dark. Except the story's logical jumping on point and the formation of the team and acquisition of a home base takes place in Swamp Thing 49. I think it similar to other books mentioned in this thread though where the cover matters. Swamp Thing 50 has all the characters on the cover, whereas 49 is just art of Swamp Thing's face.

Huh.

ZWH, RMA, and Real Elijah Snow are the most knowledgeable people on this board.

Thanks Stan!!!

RMA, now I did....

Huh.

ZWH, RMA, and Real Elijah Snow are the most knowledgeable people on this board.