• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread dedicated to stopping people from posting above what they quote.

69 posts in this topic

Exactly what I was thinking. That is one of the scariest looking character designs ever. I would really hope that he could make it into the potential Sandman movie just for the visual.

kdn5lmsijohamx9iNibAVylto1_500.gif

Yikes. The Daughter of the Corinthian. :eek:

:idea: and yes, scary as hell. Garf's upsidedown post pushed this thread through the Event Horizon.

RMA, now I did....
Swamp Thing 50 is recently being pimped at the first appearance of Justice League Dark. Except the story's logical jumping on point and the formation of the team and acquisition of a home base takes place in Swamp Thing 49. I think it similar to other books mentioned in this thread though where the cover matters. Swamp Thing 50 has all the characters on the cover, whereas 49 is just art of Swamp Thing's face.

Huh.

I just bought like 6 copies of this book to fill my stock.

ZWH, RMA, and Real Elijah Snow are the most knowledgeable people on this board.

Who the hell is ZWH...?

I was thinking the same thing.

RMA, now I did....
Swamp Thing 50 is recently being pimped at the first appearance of Justice League Dark. Except the story's logical jumping on point and the formation of the team and acquisition of a home base takes place in Swamp Thing 49. I think it similar to other books mentioned in this thread though where the cover matters. Swamp Thing 50 has all the characters on the cover, whereas 49 is just art of Swamp Thing's face.

Huh.

Who the hell is ZWH...?

RMA, now I did....

Huh.

Who the hell is ZWH...?

Probably some loudmouth d-bag know-it-all on some other board.

RMA, now I did....

Huh.

Who the hell is ZWH...?

hm

You can call me person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, insufficiently_thoughtful_person, individual_without_enough_empathy, , insufficiently_thoughtful_person, nut, , etc.

Just don't call me ZWH. That guy's a total asspipe.

RMA, now I did....

Huh.

Who the hell is ZWH...?

hm

You can call me person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, insufficiently_thoughtful_person, individual_without_enough_empathy, , insufficiently_thoughtful_person, nut, , etc.

"Asspipe"

:cloud9:

Just found my new favorite message board curse word. lol

RMA, now I did....

Huh.

Who the hell is ZWH...?

hm

"Asspipe"

:cloud9: