• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men/Avengers:Axis

8 posts in this topic

Just purchased this comic today, wasn't a bad read at all. i think it seems alot more interesting then the Original Sin storyline. As i read issue #1 today while on lunch break, it seemed entertaining, but im not quite certain i'll be getting into the whole crossover with multiple different titles.

i'm already into the edge of spider-verse, Superman Doomed, and Robin rising stories....

Any thoughts on the whole Marvel AXIS event here ?

Gonna read it tonight. Not getting my hopes up.

it really wasn't bad, i can tell its going to be a better story then Original sin, however this is going to cross over into all the other x-men and avenger titles....

For me its going to be too much to keep track of.

Will there be an explanation on how Rogue and Scarlet Witch are back?

I never even knew they were gone... :o well issue #1 didn't say anything about that but they were both in it.

So Colossus is back with the main X-group now?

How did Cyclops get to genosha?

So now everyone is family and forgives? (even though I disagreed with the hatred since the Phoenix five)

ugghhhhhh....

Will there be an explanation on how Rogue and Scarlet Witch are back?

Her death was undone when Havok and the surviving members of the Unity Squad were sent from the future by Kang to stop the twins from destroying Earth, their minds projected back into their past selves so that they could not only warn Rogue what was to come, but then arranged for her to absorb the powers of numerous superheros to give her the strength to hold the Celestial back.

As i said on my first post, I think it seems to be a good read to get into, alot better then the whole original Sin story.... i think i might pass on it though. It wasn't good enough to get me hooked on this one.