• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is DC Comics Presents #26 still hot?

26 posts in this topic

Still super-hot and lucky you. (thumbs u (Although much hotter in HG.)

DC Comics Presents 26 has bounced up and down throughout the years. But when it comes to early Copper Age (whether considered an early transition book, or one of the keys of this period), this is up there due how the Wolfman/Perez creative partnership delivered a story learing to a long-running couple of regular series.

I mistakenly sold two nice examples earlier this year to someone I thought was a big fan. But I have my own examples stored away.

:cloud9:

I wonder if the Cyborg solo movie will have people jumping on this book again?

No. The movie is more than 5 years away if it gets made. The only bump you will see for this book is the result of the Teen Titans tv series.

I wish speculators used that logic.

I wonder if the Cyborg solo movie will have people jumping on this book again?

No. The movie is more than 5 years away if it gets made. The only bump you will see for this book is the result of the Teen Titans tv series.

All I can say is lol.

For speculators, an announcement is all that matters.

They will jump all over a book that has simply been Optioned.

If you are a DC investor speculator the announcement today is a disaster. No Lobo, Harley Quinn, Metal Men, Justice League Dark, New Gods, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Hawkman, etc... It could be 5 years or more before you see a return on your investment unless DC announces more movies.

I feel sorry for all the people who picked up the 1st appearance of either Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardiner, Kyle Rayner in hopes that a Green Lantern movie was coming soon. :facepalm:

By DC announcing all the movies until 2020 takes away all the speculation. There is no rush for me to buy or sell Shazaam knowing the movie is 5 years away.

Some DC characters might get a bump from a TV series but not all shows are shown worldwide like movies.

All of this is still fairly Vague.

These may be all the films DC/Warner plans to develop in-house.

They didn't mention Sandman, which seems to be going ahead anyway, probably because it's being developed by external partners. Same could go for JL-Dark, and other films as well.

They didn't mention Sandman, which seems to be going ahead anyway, probably because it's being developed by external partners. Same could go for JL-Dark, and other films as well.

Comics like Preacher, Sandman, Y The Last Man, etc... under the Vertigo imprint are creator owned properties. Those movies are still being made.

Comics like Preacher, Sandman, Y The Last Man, etc... under the Vertigo imprint are creator owned properties. Those movies are still being made.

Sandman, unfortunately, is owned by DC/WB.