• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE HULK #181 CGC 9.9!!!!!!! (OMFG!!!!)

38 posts in this topic

Why are people replying to a thread of four posts made eight years ago? :screwy:

I really didn't bump this thread. Someone their posts above me.

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Wow. I can't type lately. Leaving out words from my sentences.

Just saying that someone posted in this thread today before I did. Then they deleted their post after I posted.

Nothing major.

Was it Fedoraman by any chance? hm

Dunno. I am a little cloudy today. :(

Why are people replying to a thread of four posts made eight years ago? :screwy:

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Just saying that someone posted in this thread today before I did. Then they deleted their post after I posted.

Nothing major.

Check the [RE:xxx] at the top of your first post :gossip:

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

Check the [RE:xxx] at the top of your first post :gossip:

doh! Thanks! Like I said, a little cloudy today.

Where the hell have you been? That book was on display in San Diego by Ideal Collectibles in 2001. I saw their price list but the price for this book was blacked out with a marker but I still could see the price of $25,000. mad.gif

it's the highest graded copy I think..It sold for $17k in 2003 ish I think, and again for $25k in 2007 I believe. Check GPA. I may have the figures/dates wrong. I personally, don't think $25k (or $17k) is worth dropping on any BA book 2c

Thank god you posted. greggy's been waiting for a response for 7 years.

Where the hell have you been? That book was on display in San Diego by Ideal Collectibles in 2001. I saw their price list but the price for this book was blacked out with a marker but I still could see the price of $25,000. mad.gif

it's the highest graded copy I think..It sold for $17k in 2003 ish I think, and again for $25k in 2007 I believe. Check GPA. I may have the figures/dates wrong. I personally, don't think $25k (or $17k) is worth dropping on any BA book 2c

Thank god you posted. greggy's been waiting for a response for 7 years.

Ok, I find that lol

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

I'm guessing it was Fedoraman...? ;)

I gathered that because your post didn't make sense, and was in reply to a poster that "hadn't" posted in this thread.

(thumbs u

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

I gathered that because your post didn't make sense, and was in reply to a poster that "hadn't" posted in this thread.

(thumbs u

Do you read the whole bloody thread?? :makepoint:

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

(thumbs u

Yes, dear, I did read the whole bloody thread...but I reply to posts as I read them. I then noticed you had already said the same thing AFTER I posted, and instead of noting that, I just waited a minute for you to come pop in and ask if I read the whole bloody thread.

(thumbs u

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

(thumbs u

That's also why I include quotes...that way, if someone comes and does an edit or delete, the original's still there....

:devil:

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

(thumbs u

Yes, dear, I did read the whole bloody thread...but I reply to posts as I read them. I then noticed you had already said the same thing AFTER I posted, and instead of noting that, I just waited a minute for you to come pop in and ask if I read the whole bloody thread.

(thumbs u

Read first, post later :P

Someone who what now?

Deleted..?

Nothing major.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Read first, post later :P

Hell no.

My ADD forces me to post as thoughts come to me, otherwise they flutter off into oblivion as I see some other bright, shiny literary object...