• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estimated ship date of your order feature!

3 posts in this topic

I'm just saying..............

I think it would be great if CGC would add a feature that actually gives each individual that has books submitted to give an actual estimated ship date.

I have had books that were submitted back in July and watched the turn times change different times, from 20 days, to 35 days to 45 days and now 55 days on modern tier and my books have been marked graded for over a week when the turn time was 45 days. Does that mean that I now have to wait an additional 10 days to get my books? It is very confusing and at times frustrating.

I don't have a problem with the waiting, but I shouldn't have to wait if my books were already in the system when a specific turn time was quoted.

I am holding all other submissions until they can get the turn times down to a reasonable level.

Thanks for letting me rant..

See more journals by Dre

The new roll out of pushing modern grading back to 1975 wasn't there best idea either. I don't see why they would do that when they couldn't even handle the modern grading the way it was!