• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite Joker Artist/Cover/Story etc...

33 posts in this topic

Do you have a favorite artists for doing The Joker? Do you have a favorite Joker cover or story?

I'm a HUGE fan of Tim Vigil! Myself and several other members of the Rebel Studios forum that I created back in 2000, have tried numerous times get DC to take notice of Tim and give him a Batman book. Even if its only a one-shot or a graphic novel. He has done up two full stories in his private sketchbooks that I got to see some years ago. One of them will never see the light of day because... well lets just say, that it was done in the typical "Tim Vigil" manner :)

Here is a sketch he did of The Joker that sold today at NYCC

joker-nycc-2014.jpg

One of my favorite images!

joker-704285.jpg

I had this image on my T-shirt back in my days in high school. Was among my favourite shirts to wear. Quite a few teachers didn't like the way Joker's eyes glaring to their faces.

I've been accused of in mocking at them! lol

And... yes, Batman 251, and the other cover where Joker flash his "Laughing Fish" guns. The Harley Quinn/Joker cover is good - like as if you can see their expressions telling you what each is thinking.