• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Essential Conan TPB - Unread....anyone interested?

24 posts in this topic

Bah! I ordered mine from Lighthouse at 50% off. It should be here in a few days. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's great...good luck with that! For those of you that would like to be assured of receiving what you pay for (in the same year you pay for it) and are interested in a good read...just give me a PM.

The new ones from Darkhorse are great.

Yep, they are great (just much more expensive). I just got (Christmas present) the Dark Horse TPB's #1 - #6....that's why I'm selling the Essentials.

thumbsup2.gif

Yep, they are great (just much more expensive). I just got (Christmas present) the Dark Horse TPB's #1 - #6....that's why I'm selling the Essentials.

-bragging off mode on-

i just got the original comics, THESE are the ones more expensive -and gorgeous ones by far- wink.gif

-bragging mode off, thanks for your patient-

regards

-bragging off mode on-

i just got the original comics, THESE are the ones more expensive -and gorgeous ones by far- wink.gif

regards

I wouldn't know yay.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33811&item=2294715632

-bragging off mode on-

regards

I wouldn't know yay.gif

BY CROM! 893whatthe.gif

-bragging off mode on-

regards

I wouldn't know yay.gif

BY CROM! 893whatthe.gif
screwy.gif