• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Thanks to everyone!

34 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I've been on the boards for a while now. Bought many books from people like cheetah, Aggiez, and Boba. This is my first time selling. This time I found an Argentinian wine that I'm smitten with and have an opportunity to buy a case of it (Catena Zapata, if anyone cares)! :)

So... A few more books will have to go.

Most all of my books are former CGC, cracked out, stored in a cool, dry, dark, climate controlled environment in my home. I have always sought out only books that have white pages or OW/W with high gloss and these all meet that criteria!

None of my books have been worked on to the best of my knowledge. No pressing or other restoration whatsoever. They all came out of blue label slabs and the labels will accompany the books.

Shipping for all books is included in the price and will be via first class mail, USPS. I'm glad to ship otherwise upon request for additional charge. Books are shipped in a very rigid mailer (and I do mean VERY rigid, not the typical USPS stuff) between 2 pieces of double wall corrugated cardboard. I've never had a book get damaged in shipping and don't intend to start now. Also, I'm taping all edges just to be extra safe! ;)

Payment via Paypal. No HOS or probation buyers (sorry but just not ready to take that risk). All books are ready to go so as soon as I receive payment, I'll send the book(s) the next day.

With all good wishes,

Randall

Vamprella 3 CGC 9.0 White Pages (cracked out). Don and Maggie Thompson pedigree. Blindingly white cover with awesome gloss! My iPad doesn't begin to do this book justice, much, much whiter than in photo. $400

Here is the link to the Heritage site:

http://comics.ha.com/itm/magazines/horror/vampirella-3-don-maggie-thompson-collection-pedigree-warren-1970-cgc-vf-nm-90-white-pages/a/121415-14561.s

and the book:

Vampirella3_zpsdb6e006f.jpg

Fantastic Four 36 Old Label CGC 9.0 OW/W Pages (cracked out). This is a stunning copy and a super hot book. Glossy with gorgeous pages, incredible gloss and color- pretty sure this would get a nice bump on resub, easy 9.2 or better.

A raw (that didn't look as nice) sold on ebay for $861. Here on the boards, :news:SOLD.

FantasticFour36_Front_zps925e1150.jpg

FantasticFour36_CGC_zps3ee792f3.jpg

And a couple of surprises here at the end! Diary Secrets 16 CGC 5.0 White Pages (cracked out). One of my favorite obscure Matt Baker covers!! Check out the census, one of only 4 copies! If you're a Baker collector, good luck finding this book. A much tougher looking copy sold on eBay about a month ago for $200 raw.

This copy is :news:SOLD .

DiarySecrets16_zps0945ae26.jpg

And a couple of surprises here at the end! Diary Secrets 16 CGC 5.0 White Pages (cracked out). One of my favorite obscure Matt Baker covers!! Check out the census, one of only 4 copies! If you're a Baker collector, good luck finding this book. A much tougher looking copy sold on eBay about a month ago for $200 raw.

This copy is $300.

and the FF 50 :takeit: as per PM

This copy is $300.

and the FF 50 :takeit: as per PM

And we have our first ^^

They are yours!

That must be some great wine!

Good luck with the sale.

- The Diary Secrets is tempting, I'll wait until I'm outbid on a few pending books on the bay before making a final decision... although I wouldn't be surprised if it gets picked up before me.

Cheers,

Unfortunately, it just sold a bit ago. :(

But thanks for looking! :)

And to everyone else, pm me with offers, I'm making deals for some awesome wine!!