• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff I picked up today at NYCC

4 posts in this topic

I think I did pretty good. I especially love the Menton3 Commission.

Monocyte Commission for Menton Matthew III (Menton3). My scanner is small. Piece is actually 11x17. Cut out the outside and the tip of his head.

Monocyte_zpsac16b886.jpg

Erik Larsen Spider-man Commission. Way too large for my scanner. Sorry for the iphone pic

C47DFD25-C735-45A2-A7E2-0358A0DBE8EA_zpsb4ohjqot.jpg

Mark Brooks Prelim

Mark_Brooks_prelim_zpscbb4e6b5.jpg

Two Bob Layton Prelims

Bob_Layton_White_Queen_prelim_zps18b570bd.jpg

Bob_Layton_Solar_prelim_zpsa0b16e6c.jpg

Hack/Slash My First Maniac Issue 3 Page 19 Daniel Lieister. Again too big for my scanner. Sorry for the iphone pic

0192F079-4DAF-4664-972B-90E41505643A_zpsiligedkv.jpg

Here is my CAG

CAG

Here is a Ben Templesmith Commission I got last year. Just love this piece

Templesmith_Joker_zps68f1377a.jpg

Very nice, I am so jealous (in a good way) that you had a chance to meet him. It is a wish of mine to get commissions from various Spidey artist's but where do you find them. As I live in the U.K there is little chance of that happening but I am pleased at your sketch.

Very nice, I am so jealous (in a good way) that you had a chance to meet him. It is a wish of mine to get commissions from various Spidey artist's but where do you find them. As I live in the U.K there is little chance of that happening but I am pleased at your sketch.

Actually Larsen had to have been there recently because the paper he did this on was not the standard 11x17. He told me he bought the paper when in the UK. Also a lot of these guys you can contact through Facebook or their own sites and get commissions that they will mail to you.