• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low/Mid Grade Keys - Need new home

39 posts in this topic

Time to part ways with some books to reinvest in other ventures(aka gotta pay the bills :cry:)

Rules:

- No HOS or Probies

- Payment via PayPal

- Shipping is included for CONUS. International will vary.

- First :takeit: in the thread wins(Includes :takeit: pending scans, as I was a bit to hasty posting the thread.) . PMs for deals will be considered, but :takeit: always trumps.

***Pics being added as they upload and scan***

Here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King-sized Avengers #7 - $20

KSA7F_zps9b14a5ed.jpg

KSA7B_zps076f4b7c.jpg

Astonishing Tales #25 - $55SOLD(Meeklo) PENDING PAYMENT

AT25F_zps39ee4cb7.jpg

AT25B_zps8d8adc67.jpg

Marvel Spotlight #5 (Cover attached by tape, from inside) - $70 SOLD(Sauce Dog)

Tales of Suspense #52 (Cover detached from top staple, slight rust on top staple) - $160

Tos52F_zps9d158e0e.jpg

Tos52B_zps69e00cfc.jpg

Tales of Suspense #57 (Slight moisture damage on lower bottom part of book) - $140 SOLD(Thecollector881)

Ironman #1 - $125 SOLD(bb8)

Silver Surfer #1 (Slight cover detach at top. Slight discoloring around the board in the top left corner) - $100SOLD(bonzai)

Fantastic Four #112 - $60

FF112F_zpsb6fc8fcb.jpg

FF112B_zps92bdb5d8.jpg

Avengers #4 (Cover detached) - $100 SOLD(bb8)

Avengers 4 Iron Man 1 :takeit: no scans needed

Uh oh.......

I had posted it myself before anyone else showed up but decided to wait. I guess you snooze you looze.

I think BB8 you might have gotten a good deal

:wishluck:

Avengers 4 Iron Man 1 :takeit: no scans needed

Uh oh.......

I had posted it myself before anyone else showed up but decided to wait. I guess you snooze you looze.

I think BB8 you might have gotten a good deal

:wishluck:

Guess we'll see once those darn pics go up.... :)

Sorry about the hold up. Did not figure there would be this much action so fast. Wanted to get the post up and add the pics as I scan and upload. I apologize for jumping the gun.

In regards to :take it: pending scans, I will allow it, since I did not specify. This will be updated on the original post.

Bear with me as I am trying to get the scans up as fast a possible.