• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPECIAL EDITION: NYC - JUNE 6 & 7, 2015 - Pier 94 (West Side Highway)

96 posts in this topic

BTW, although they will be selling NYCC tickets to people BUT it is strictly (1) per person to avoid the rampant ticket flipping that occurred last year. I heard one store on their Facebook page state that they wouldn't be selling NYCC tickets citing last year's issues.

FYI

When you buy the 1 NYCC ticket, you do not get a physical ticket on the spot. They take you name and address down. You will be mailed the ticket at the end of September along with all the other ”online" sales.

Cheers!

N.

They've Added:

- KAARE ANDREWS

- RYAN OTTLEY

As per RYAN OTTLEY (INVINCIBLE) via his Facebook page:

I'll be at a few conventions this year, come see me in Phoenix, Special edition NYC, heroes con Charlotte, and Rose City Portland!

I'll be peddling the usual, creature sketchbook, invincible prints, Invincible original art, and if you come early enough you can get on my sketch list. Prices will be at the con.

I'll sign any of my books anytime! And I don't charge for that, I ain't a TV star. But as soon as I am a TV star I'll be charging you all to even look at me! wink emoticon

Thanks!

Ryan

They've Added:

- SEAN GORDON MURPHY

- KLAUS JANSON

- ROB LIEFELD

- RICH BUCKLER

- DEAN HASPIEL

- JOE QUINONES

- MICHAEL GOLDEN

- SIMON ROY

- STACEY LEE

- STEVE ORLANDO

Can someone add a list of vendors here?

Ditto, It's a week to setup. I'd like to see a list of vendors too.

Can someone add a list of vendors here?

Ditto, It's a week to setup. I'd like to see a list of vendors too.

Me, three.

If it were up, it'd be here. Since it's not, it's not.

Better off contacting SPECIAL EDITION about this matter.