• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Survey for Honors Thesis

9 posts in this topic

Hi. My friend is doing a comics survey for an honors thesis research project relating minorities and comics. If any of you could take the time to take the online survey, it would really help her out a lot since more data would provide better results. Many thanks to all who participate in advance! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F3Au0MBGDbLq7JazShBwvYLTeXY7UFCFaf4IqSiUQlc/viewform

Don't do this unless you are American. There is room to put down a variety of genders but no place to put down that you are Canadian and the survey won't be accepted unless you put down your American state. Canadians and all other nationals will be wasting their time.

Don't do this unless you are American. There is room to put down a variety of genders but no place to put down that you are Canadian and the survey won't be accepted unless you put down your American state. Canadians and all other nationals will be wasting their time.

Racism at its finest

Racism at its finest

Or it could be we are not part of the defined survey group.

Should I be outraged?

Should I not care?

Should seek to correct the use of the word, "racism"? :baiting: