• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpiderWoman #1-50 9.8 white pages complete

111 posts in this topic

I know people don't always like to talk about what they paid for stuff, but if you don't mind me asking, what do you estimate the total cost was to put this run together?

Ball park figure.

Far more than it's worth ;)

lol

movie :wishluck:

I'll never sell it so it really doesn't matter.

Still movie. :wishluck:

If it's worth it to you, than that's all that matters.

You can't put a price on happiness

I totally agree!! I put together a Marvel Godzilla run in CGC 9.8 and it took me years to do and I'm sure I paid more than I should have but it was the 1st title I read as a kid and I have a soft spot for it. But I am proud to have finished it and have the # 1 set in the registry!!

I know people don't always like to talk about what they paid for stuff, but if you don't mind me asking, what do you estimate the total cost was to put this run together?

Ball park figure.

lol

I totally agree!! I put together a Marvel Godzilla run in CGC 9.8 and it took me years to do and I'm sure I paid more than I should have but it was the 1st title I read as a kid and I have a soft spot for it. But I am proud to have finished it and have the # 1 set in the registry!!

That's a great set! :applause:

Though you need to add more photo's :baiting:

In light of recent events the attempt at a Ms. Marvel run have been postponed indefinitely

lol

Ha ha!

I thought about this thread after hearing that news.

I had honestly considered it and was looking at pulling the trigger on one of the two bigger books.

Too slow :facepalm:

Ball park figure.

lol

That's a great set! :applause:

Though you need to add more photo's :baiting:

I will get around to adding photos of all the books!